cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO_PO reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I want to change the PO reference in MIRO (line item) to display. And I manage to do this via variant settings. However, I would like to know, why is the original SAP settings for MIRO is open for changes at PO reference and what will be the effected if I put this field as display only?

Kindly advice.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if there is difference if the Price of PO and Vendor Invoice then how will you manage this? Is it feasible that every time go to PO and make changes in the PO Price whereas GR has already been done. And if you are working with Release Strategy then first reverse the release and make changes and then release it again.

Where as during LIV if you adjust the price then system takes care of this and adjusts the amount in Stock A/c or Price Difference A/c as per the Price Control and Stock situation. This is the beauty of SAP not the drawback. Anyways if you don't want this as editable then you can achieve the same via Transaction Variants (in OLMRLIST), this facility is provided by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem here, the person not only change the amount at the header level, they change the amount at the line item. This would cause no variance. correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you.