cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object permitted determination in Organization Mgt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can any one explain me what is Object permitted determination in Organization Mgt?

Whatu2019s the use of Object permitted determination

Why should we have to maintain Object permitted determination?

Please explain me

I will give full points

Thanks in Advance

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

while defining organisation structure for every org unit you have to maintain the following data.

Basic data

Address

Function

Attributes

Under attributes tab you have the option 'object permitted in determination'.

Use of this option- if you are creating organisation model rule for the determination of the organisation in the transactions, system cross check the attributes of the business partner with the attributes of the organisation you have maintained.

If you dont check this option, organisation can not be determined in the transaction.

All the attributes what you have maintained for the organisation will be available for the determination only when you check this option.

Hope you understand the importance of this option.

Regards

Nadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Each Scenario represents a different view of the organizational structure. In addition to the Attributes that are valid for the scenario, you must decide for each organizational object whether you want the system to take it into account when determining objects in a scenario. If you do, you must set this indicator.

This indicator does not mean that an organizational object is not "active". It is only relevant for the determination of organizational objects (usually organizational units).

Only select this field if it is absolutely essential for the organizational object to appear as a hit during object determination.

• If u check this then only your organization attributes will be determined in business transaction****

Vinay