cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT FOR QUOTATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

for quotation my output type taking Logical destination as AdobePDF by default, we want to change it to Local LOCL Local printer. Can you please guide me how to do this

Thanks & Regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go T-code--NACE

There u can find all the output types and procedures and condition records and Access sequence.

There check the output type and check with condition records and there u can enter the output type for Quatation and select the document type and Press Communication tab

There u can fine output device and layout module etc..

If u dont have Print Parameters then u can define in spro in output determination.

Revert me if u have any doubt

Regards

Srinivas.

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Sep 22, 2008 7:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

guide me step by step

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to NACE

1.Check V1--Sales

2.Click Output Types

3.Click Quotation Output Type

4.Click Output type and Click Processing Routines

Here check where any local print is defined in this routines

if u not find then make new entry and add in Processing Routines.

5.Go to Condition Records it will take (T-Code-VV11) there u have define the document type and partner function.

After that click line item in Condition Records and go to Communication Tab .. In that u can set Output Device and mandatory click print immediately and release output type.

Then save the condition records and raise quatation once and check your output of Quatation.

if any doubts revert me...

Regards

Srinivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot

But agian now new problem I can not see print priview in DISPLAY MODE i need togo to change mode always

Edited by: WISH on Sep 22, 2008 7:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can see print preview in display mode in Change mode of Quatation and Click ExtrasOutput -

Edit/Print Preview-

If u click Edit u can change the output device or any other information .. But in Display it will directly goes to Print Preview..

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

LOCL is the Logical printer and not the Local printer. Please check if your local printer is available in the drop down list of the printer. If not available, then configure the local printer.

Thanks,

Ravi