Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM/MM User exit COZF0001 to change created (in IW31) PR fields in ME52N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

An PR has been created automatically when user create Work Order via tcode IW31.

This auto generated PR have requirement from user to be manually changed via tcode ME52N.

Currently, the auto generated PR (from tcode IW31) will not allow user to change in ME52N as all fields are in grey off (non-editable mode).

I have activated an user exit called COZF0001 via CMOD, but only a few fields turns to grey out (editable fields) like Purchasing Group, Requisitioner, Tracking Number, Fixed Vendor, Purchasing Org.

While others like Delivery Date, Material Group, Storage Location still in grey off (non-editable mode).

I have checked EBAN_ORD_CUST and found that Delivery Date, Storage Location already inside the structure, but the fields in ME52N still not turn to grey out.

Really appreciate if anyone could share his/her expert advice, thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member , i have the same issue in my company where i need the delivery date to be editable, hope an expert can help us in solving this issue, kind regards everyone

0 Kudos

set 采购的凭证类型并且关联到工单类型

0 Kudos

I publish this comment, however the language of the thread is set to EN, not Chinese.

Still, according to online translation the response seems to be related, so I add here as it could be useful for others: "set the document type of the purchase and associate it with the work order type"

Ervin (moderator)

0 Kudos

凭证类型进行配置设置后进行关联到工单

0 Kudos

I publish this comment, however the language of the thread is set to EN, not Chinese.

Still, according to online translation the response seems to be related, so I add here as it could be useful for others: "After the credential type is configured and set, it is associated to the work order"

Ervin (moderator)