cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while AUC settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is with reference to the settlement of assets under construction to final asset.

We have maintained the settlement rule properly and while settlement thru T Code AIBU, getting following error:-

-

Transaction type 345 not possible (posting to affiliated company)

Message no. AA390

Diagnosis

For the current document, you specified either implicitly (via the customer/vendor), or explicitly (with a manual entry), that this posting is to an affiliated company. In this case, Asset Accounting requires you to use special transaction types. This enables the system to separately identify such transactions. Procedure Check the line items that you have already entered, and the transaction type you entered.

___________________________________________________________________________________

We have tried to resolve the problem thru SAP note no 143410 but not able to settle the AUC.

Members are requested to look into it and guide us for step by step correction.

Regards,

DD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look to OSS note 300273 perhaps 327088 you can use to

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for suggestion. The root cause of this error is trading partner. In our system, consolidation module is active. when we are acquiring assets, in vendor line item, trading partner is populating but not updading in asset line item. Due to this trading partner is not found by system during assets settlement.

Please guide me how to inherent the trading partner in assets as in asset master trading field is not available. It has to inherent from other sources.

Regards

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davi,

I'm not in the office at the moment, some weeks ago there was the same issue. 2 tables.

one of these tables in config where you assign the company code to a company. These should be filled in.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for taking interest in my problem. I have checked in system but could not able to find the place where we need to assign the co code and trading partner.

Request you if can look into ur system and guide me.

One thing is sure that this problem is due to activation of consolidation module.

Regards

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the menu path in SPRO:

Enterprise Structure / Assignment / Financial Accounting / Assign company code to company.

Here you should assig the company code to the company.

I think you will come back to your OSS note 143410

When you use the transaction SM30 fill in the table TABW and click on customizing you will found the places where you can make the changes

Consolidation Assign Asset Transaction Types

Asset Accounting Define Transaction Types for Transfers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for reply. yes I start the resolve the problem with note no 143410. But did not got result. then only I start looking other solution.

I wrote to SAP and got following reply:-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

VBUND is either filled in the master data of account to be posted or it is filled in a substition or an exit. Please check this two cases.

In transaction AIBU the VBUND information can´t be filled. The transaction type 345 therefore is delivered in Table TABW without VBUND info (XAVERB / XABERBN) so error AA390 is correctly displayed

when field VBUND is filled.

The only exception in transaction AIBU is explained in note 718533.

The logic of a normal settlement from AUC to a normal fixed assets is always without a trading partner. Therefore the message appears in AIBU.

We hope this helps you. For more information please contact your Local SAP Consultant. Kindly close the message at your comfort.

__________________________________________________________________________________

But from above reply I am not able to conclude the solution. If you can understand the same pl convey to me

Request you and other member also to help me the resolve the problem.

Regards

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

I will look later this week if I can test this in our system.

When this case is only for 1 or 2 AUC and blocks your system perhaps you settle to an asset in the same company and doing a transfer in asset account (ABT1N - Intercompany Asset Transfer) or settle the ammount to a balance sheet account and post it then on the asset