Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:condition type not updated in pricing

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I have created condition records for condition type and then it is not triggering at the time of sales order ,even if the system found the record .I am getting error message saying that Mandatory condition PROO is missing ,but when i enter the same manually it is accepting.My requirement is when ever record found ,then system should pick condition type automatically .

Kindly let me know the solurtion for this.

Thnaking you all in advance.

With Regards,

Sash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following -

1. In the pricing procedure, against condition type wether you activated both manual and mandatory, if both den deactivate mandatory

2. In the condition type configuration V/06, check manual entries configuration, check the option always should be B or D.

3. Check in pricing analysis in condition screen of sales order regarding what the problem system is identifying.

Let me know once check is done

Regards

Goutham

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have de-activated mandatory check box and selected manual only ,also selected option B in condition type level.But stii it's showing the same error message.

With Regards,

Sash.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

After the error message ,when I go to pricing analysis i found a message that Condition record found ,but has not been set .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for mistake while typing

Please de activate the manual condition and activate the mandatory condition and keep in pricing condition type config as B or D

Check and confirm

Regards

Goutham

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have done the same ,but still the same problem is coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please re create the order and check in anlysis screen, whats the system is showing the error message and if possible send me the screen shot.

Regards

Goutham

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!!

if u r using standard condition type and access sequence i think it shuold not happen but if u configure new then check the access sequence and there tables is it required one that u want

check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see that in pricing procedure pr00 weathe it's manuvally or mandatory check if it's not there do it and mantain condition record in vk11 ,create order still it's not coming see the validity periods for conditon record.

Best regards,

venkatawamy.y

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Validity of condition record is 02.08.2007 to 30.03.9999.But still it's not coming .