Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for Substitutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need write a code to substitute a field 'Tax Code' when post the FI document (user exit). Basically, my requirement is to insert the Tax Code automatically base on certain criteria when post the FI document. So when user enter the Tax Account in FB01, they do not need to enter Tax Code, we will determine it via user exit. When display in FB03, user can see the tax code.

I tried to find the field MWSKZ for substitute at Line Item but I couldn't find it. I found it in Complete Document but when I implement my code in it, it does not take any effect.

I wonder can I add the field MWSKZ for substitute at Line Item level?

Or is there any other way that I can serve the same purpose? Such as BADI?

Hope someone can help me on this. Many thanks.

Edited by: Irene Sam on Sep 22, 2008 12:27 PM

3 REPLIES 3

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Badi:FBAS_CIN_LTAX1F02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found an OSS note 42615 about to change the table GB01 entry so that the field MWSKZ appear as selection in OBBH at callup point 2.

However, I found that this solution need to create an ABAP program to manually change the entry in table GB01. Is this method workable? I scare it will cause inconsistencies as it need to change the SAP standard table entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use oss note 42615.

It's workable but I did not implement this because it involve changes to SAP standard table manually and my top management not allow me to do this.

I'm still trying to find other solutions.