cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR workflow - PS -Networ PR type is not triggering to initiator?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear WF gurus,

PR created in PS- Network, is not recognising the Initiator.

I mean WF is triggering to PR Release strategy users but the initiator is not getting wr item in his Inbox. Std WS2000077 is used.

Please help in customising the settings so that PS-Network PR

Thanks & regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be due to a few reasons:

- go to the standard task to check if agents are maintained for this task. If you not assigning agents in this task make sure you assign agents in config under your PR release procedure

- Check your org structure to see if they are set up correctly

- Check your PR release codes to ensure that you have made an entry of 1 in the workflow column for your different release groups.

If you need more assistance, let me know

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Everything is fine wrt to settings at tasks & pr release levels, but query is if user is raised ps-pr in network, then the pr is not triggering to initiator/user, but the same is triggering to release level users inbox.

Now, the user raised this particular pr type thru ME51n instead of of ps-network pr (this is auto generated pr), then the pr is triggerred at inbox of user/initiator and also triggerred to release level users.

please let us know why we are not able to triggerred workflow item to initiator/user in case of PS-Network PR.

fyi, also, indicator is set/activiated in network parameters for workflow. this is in ps-customised settings for workflow

pl help

thanks & regards

Srihari

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the PR is created in the background from the PS-Network. That is the reason it is not picking up the initiator and for the background WF-BATCH is the initiator. Therefore do a work around to find the initiator by writing a rule or add an attribute which will read the creator of the PS-Network and pass that to the WF.

Hope this helps.

Regards, IA

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do I have to use Std Rule or go for customised,

pl advise.

Pl note that we are doing any development in wf in the first phase, is there any other alternative so that pr creator at ps-network background gets the triggering of wf at his outbox.

I am taking chance with you if there is any other solution other than touching the Rule.

Regards

srihari

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have use a customized rule or add an virtual attribute.

Regards, IA

Answers (0)