cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with FCOST (no FCOST document created)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have activated FCOST for Production Orders in the settings. A trigger point has been set for the last operation in the routing, which triggers the creation of a rework order when there is a rework qty.

I confirm the rework order with CO11n, but no FCOST document is being created. I am using the rework order just to register the labor hours for rework & no component is added.

May i know why the FCOST document is not being created?

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

FCOST stand for Failure Cost. In release 4.70 above, There is a new tcode FCOST for rework confirmation you can update rework quantity to next operation.so it can be confirmed together with yield operation

To Activate Failure Cost Processing for Production Orders

1. Start transaction FCOACTIV_SFC

2. Activate Failure Cost Processing for the required plants and order types.

3. Choose Save.

After activating this Failure cost, then every rework quantity that you confirmed in CO11N will be updated in FCOST. In FCOST, you can confirm all activity and material issues that relevant with rework processing.

Please refer this link also,

[FCOST|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16546329&messageID=4230254]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Bramhakumar,

thanks for the inputs, but as mentioned in my initial posting, i have activated FCOST settings.

The problem i am facing is once i confirm the activity of the rework order in CO11n & enter the parent order no. & opn no. in FCOST it says 'Worklist not filled' & the message reads as below

Worklist not filled

Message no. FCO109

Diagnosis

There are no rework quantities for the specified selection that can be added to the worklist.

System Response

The selection is not changed.

Procedure

Check your entries.

May i know what could be the reason for this?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its because of failure cost cockpit for rework order SAPLFCO_COCKPIT Start Failure Cost

As you get the massage 'Worklist not filled' click on it and go inside and maintain the data for worklist.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Brahmakumar,

Thanks for your quick feedback, can you please guide me as to what details i need to maintain in the worklist?

As am not sure what is meant by sender cost center, activity type etc.

It would be kind of you, if you can guide me.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender cost center use for incurred costs in consumption of production order. And activity type you can use for which you want to do costing for your material. Please consult to ur Co consultant he will assist you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Brahmankar,

Wish to check with you, do we need to manually enter the data for each rework order? Also do i need to enter the parent order no. or rework order no. in FCOST initial screen?

Answers (0)