cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt or requirement does not exist in liveCache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

In APO side log, I am seeing the below log when a material requirement is transferred / ciffed to APO.

The material requirement is in the form of a reservation and was created off of a project through PS (Project systems) module.

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM611

Diagnosis

You want to read a receipt or requirement in SAP liveCache with the following key components:

GUID of main order (ORDERID)

Item number (POSITION_NO)

Schedule line number (LINE_NO)

'Requirement' indicator (IS_INPUT_NODE)

The requirement or receipt does not exist in liveCache.

Any ideas on why this error is being caused and the resolution process ?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

First run the consistency check :

/SAPAPO/OM17 - liveCache Consistency Check

/SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network

and activate the queue .

if it is not processed

Are you creating reservation through PS order ?

Please check that order in APO or not ?

tcode : /SAPAPO/OM16 or /SAPAPO/RRP2

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ran consistency check.There were 10 errors for block basis definitions and 1 error for Resources. But I am not sure if these are related to the requirements, receipts LC eroor which I had recieved earlier ???

I am not sure which planning areaa I need to select for running Consistency Check for Time Series Network as I am just trying to see the material requirements of Proj. Order through RRP2.

To answer ur query, reservations are being created through PS order. When checked in APO project/network orders are being shown but not the material requirements under the requirements section.

using tcode : /SAPAPO/OM16, I am able to see some order related entries but am not sure how to proceed further from here !!!

can you please advice.

btw, how can I identify GUID of main order (ORDERID), Item number (POSITION_NO), Schedule line number (LINE_NO), 'Requirement' indicator (IS_INPUT_NODE) in R3/APO ? Any ideas?

System is providing the below info for this error message

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM611

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Contact SAP Service. Provide the following data:

The application component in which this message occurred

The message number

Return code 152 (om_invalid_io_node)

Error code COM API

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 4:41 AM

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 4:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Seems error is related with inconsistency.

after running OM17 hope you have selected option correct all incosistency .

Which planning area to pick ; for this you can go to planning book for this object you have created (/SAPAPO/SDP8B ) and see which planning area is there on first tab Planning book.

than run consistency check .

One suggestion , please schedule a daily run of consistecny check for all th planning area in background when very less users are there in system . It will help in removing most of error due to inconsistency.

Run consistency check for PA and correct inconsistency for live cache ( om17 )than try to activate queue.

Hope it will resolve your problem.

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Sep 21, 2008 11:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish

Thanks for the info.

While running the consistency check, I had selected all the object types with out any restrictions and had corrected all the resulting inconsistencies from Resources and Block Basis definitions.

What I had observed is these errors still seem to persist after running the consistency check again. so am not sure if this is gonna be a problem or not !!

Regarding which planning area to pick, you had asked me to go to planning book for this object that I have created.Well, my Question is does all the obejcts coming from R3 needs to be a part of one or other planning area ? is this mandatory ? what if the object is going to be planned in PPDS ? any ideas on this?

I am not clear on this part as I am not sure at the first place, if this material reservation object coming from projectis a part of any planning book or not. Is there a standard process to check if a particular object is part of a certain PB or not ? If not, how to make it a part of a PB ?

after going to /SAPAPO/SDP8B sceen, I had selected Planning Book radio button and the field entry was blank. were you mentioning to pick the first planning book from the F4 founded entries ?

One more thing, for running OM17, I am wondering if I need to run it for orders or stocks or activities or some other object? Does reservations fall under orders ?

Thanks

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 5:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pat,

I believe you were trying to do ATP check using material reservertation from Project Order as well Sales Order...For that you should expect this document in GATP planning area.

How an document appears in planning area is based on Key Figure in GATP Planning area Mapped to ATP Group and ATP Category.

ATP categories are maintained in /SAPAPO/V_ATP04 and you should configure Maintain Check Contro/Scope of Check(GATP Configuration in SPRO ) to add Reservation Category document in Scope of Check.

To configure Planning Area for GATP configuration is required in Product Allocation Procedure Group,you have to use "Maintain connection to Planning area " TCode in SPRO settings for GATP.

Product Allocation Group is mapped to Product Allocation Procedure which in turn is maintained in Material Master/ATP Tab to be considered for allocation planning

Then GATP Planning area is mappped to GATP planning Book so that you can see Project based Material reservation using /SAPAPO/SDP8B.

These configuration allow to see Material reservation in GATP planning area.I think reservation should appear in Live cache without being mapped to GATP configure.I would suggest second opinion on this.

Also check CCR report to see more details on Reservation document not found in Live for more details on root cause.

Hope this helps in right direction as anticipate your requirement based on previous threads.

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thukral, I appreciate your time and detailed reply.

Basically, my initial expectation is to see the Project based material reservation in APO side (through /SAPAPO/RRP3) and then do further SNP planning on it and then do a gATP check later on. This particular Project based Material reservation shall be displayed with category OrdRes(AU) in the APO product view.

I will configure the GATP planning area/book and then check what you have suggested and will update you later. btw, Is there a standard GATP planning area/book that SNP offers by default ?

As you had mentioned, I am also thinking that project based reservations should appear in Live cache , without being mapped to GATP configurations, which I am not able to see at this point .btw, was checking CCR report your second opinion on this or were u trying to make any other point ?

PS1: I tried CCR by selecting Project orders with Reqs/receipts and its displaying the bewlo errors.

Missing in APO

Order xxxx not in APO

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF652

Differences in Content

Order xyz, inconsistent update counter

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF653

Superflous in APO

Order ABC is no longer relevant to planning

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF651

Requirements/Receipts (only one)

Order lmno: Different number of components

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF655

PS2: The missing order number ( project material requirement) , which was paased form ECC, was NOT found in any of the above error categories.

Thanks

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 4:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check if the OrdRes(AU) category has been assigned to any of the keyfigure in the PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to see this reservation through RRP3 Planning area -Product view and am not sure which Key figure and which Planning area I need to check. Can you please advice.to

PS : As I need to send the data from ECC to orderbased LC in APO, can I include a KF in any of the available PA's and include this AU category to this KF ? Is this the right approach ? Further, is there a way to search if a particular category is assigned to a KF in any of the available planning areas or not ?

Thanks.

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 4:50 PM

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 4:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you check if any particular KF is assigned this AU category.. For this plese go to the /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN Tcode and check the SNP PA that you have created or if you use 9ASNP02, double click on that PA>Key figures>details you see a column for category, here you can check any keyfigure is assigned with AU category. If none is assigned then you can assign one there itself. Please make sure that AU category is defined in your system. This can be checked in the customization

SPRO>APO>Supply Chain Planning>GATP>Maintain Category

Edited by: sai balakavi on Sep 22, 2008 5:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai, thanks for the input.

I am not sure if there is a certain KF in a planning Area, with order category AU, is assigned to an available PA or not. I am not sure which PA to check as there are around 65 PA in our system.

In order to check for this, do I need to individually select each and every SNP plalnning book and then view the Key figures details or is there any other simple way of doing this through a tcode or through a table view ?

any insights ?

Further, I had seelcted on PA and added a KF to it and added the relevant category and group to it and activated the time series expecting that the requirement being sent from ECC would be stored in the LC timeseries object. However I am still seeing the same error "Receipt or requirement does not exist in liveCache"

I am not sure why this is being caused and am stuck moving forward.

TIA

Edited by: Pat Connolly on Sep 22, 2008 7:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

You can use table : /SAPAPO/TSPAPLOB by tcode : se16 to see weather this category is assigned to any of the keyfigure and in which planning Area this key figure is defined.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try one more thing..please run the report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER in SE38 and select the product and location and the category AU and execute the program..just make sure you check only 'display orders' box at the bottom and check the displayed orders if you have that problematic order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai

I tried /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER in SE38 and observed that there were no PP/DS orders for the material, location, category combinations selected.

However there were PP/DS orders for other material, location, category combinations . would these have any impact on the issue I am having ?

Manish,

I checked table : /SAPAPO/TSPAPLOB and observed that there is a KF with the required category assigned to a PB.

One more thing. How to check the material reservation's category type coming from PS? I am just wondering if the category type coming from PS is different than what I am expecting to be (AU).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

You need to debug the CIF or looking for docuementation for that kind of order , please take help of your ABAPer.

I have already replyed on how to debug a CIF in different thread , please go through it .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, I guess you do not have any issues with the category as your system have some orders with AU category.If you are not sure of the category, pleas check for other categories like AV,AW, AX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

seems like you had provided me with a wrong link

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry ,

This is how you can debug :

Activate debuggin in /SAPAPO/C4

All queue will be in wating status can be seen in /SAPAPO/CQ.

Go to SMQ1/SMQ2 from /SAPAPO/CQ and do as mentioned in the below document.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0d1265d-db32-2b10-79ba-ccf6fe2c...

Aslo from R/3 you can activate debuggin from tcode : CFC2.

here is the thread link:

Thanks ,

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Sep 22, 2008 4:04 PM

Answers (0)