Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Patch version for R3trans build on 21.03.07 or later ....PREPARE results ..

Hi upgrade expert,

I have some questions if possible:

1) PREPARE is asking for a patch for R3trans which is build on 21.03.07 or later. Where I can find it?

2) version for disp+word with patch number 1846 or higher. Where can I find it?

3) To be able to use the ASU toolbox ST-PI ST-PI software with at least support package level 8 is required. Where to find this? I have only PI 2002_1_46C.

Is this toolbox imporatnt?

Thanks for a prompt answer

Best regards

HanseAtik

Former Member
replied

Hi Hanse,

Yes, it is necesary to install the ST-PI plug in to be able to do the upgrade. The link to donwload it:

service.sap.com/swdc

Then go to download -> Installation and upgrades -> entry by Application group -> Sap Application Component -> Plug-ins -> Sap Solution tools -> ST-PI -> ST-PI 2005_1_46C

Once there you can see Installation, Delta Upgrade, etc if you already have ST-PI plug in you need to do a delta upgrade, or if you nee to install it you should follow the instructions in note 769623. You will use SAINT to install plug-ins.

After you have the ST-PI installed or upgraded you must download SP´s up to No 8 so go to this link:

service.sap.com/swdc

Then go to download -> Sap Support Packages -> entry by Application group -> Plug-ins -> Sap Solution Tools -> ST-PI -> ST-PI 2005_1_46C

From there download all SP´s and apply them using SPAM.

Good luck,

Edited by: AC on Sep 24, 2008 5:06 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question