cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Lead

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a lead, but i'm getting an error "Accounts recievable/payable is missing..."now in G/L Account Determination in Account Recievables i have selected to accounts, also I have checked Permit Changes of Ctrl Accts.

Does someone know what i'm doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

don't eliminate the country in setup

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

it would be better to give a clear answer rather than simple like you said so that other knows the solution for your case. This forum is used for teaching B1 and helping each other to resolve their issues or problems.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jimmy, your right.

Administration>System Initialization>Company Details> when you are filling out the address and then country, make sure to set the country in my case i had eliminated it because it interfered with the layout of my quotes.

In other words, do not forget to set the country in company details. Hope this piece of information helps someone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda,

I tried your advise and changed it from warehouse to item and then group and I get the same error.

Let me give you more information if I create a vendor in the tab Accounting the selection accounts payable and down pmt clearing acct are in blank hence preventing me from creating it. If I select create customer "accounts payable" is still in blank but down pmt isn't. If I select Lead both options are in blank.

I suppose that it is related to this tab because if i select an account for either of the options being accounts payable or down pmt clearing acct i'm allowed to create.

In my case more than one person will be using SAP, the sales department and they don't know what account to select in the options. So...my question is how can i select a default so that these two options mentioned above don't have to be selected individually?

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my database, the business partner will keep the account receivable when selecting lead. I mean the account receivables are still displayed. It is not applied when you use lead in the transaction.

The cause of the error could be no available account receivable in the sub tab general of the sales tab in the G/L account determination and also the account is not set as control account in the chart of account.

Rgds,

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Norma,

please check that you have your local country defined in the company details -> General Tab. If the lead you are defining differs from the local country, you need to define gl accounts for non-domestic transactions.

All the best,

Kerstin

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating a Lead in the BP Master. For Leads G/L accounts might not be required to be set. It does not seem to be a related error.

How is the G/L set up in your company definition.

Is it by Item Groups / Warehouses?

Please provide details

Suda