Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CIN taxinn details

Dear Experts ,

I am new to CIN.

Functionally i know the Excise related procedures also i have idea what are the settings in CIN.I read the document provided by SAP on CIN.

But moving forward if i want to MAP a common excise scenario( say 1421) in SAP CIN how does the flow of information occures in SAP.

Mainly i would like the meaning of all CIN related excise, VAT CST, LST and also CVD cnditions that we use( I know all excise conditions , kindly explain the functionality of them) .Also which condition should i use in which scenario , how they are updated in SAP.

ie.

JMOP IN: BED setoff % and

JMX1 IN: A/P BED setoff

What is the relation between these two condition types , when can i use them in Pricing.And how should i combine the various condition types.

How setoff amount is calculated in SAP using the condition record in SAP ( TAXINN).What is inventorization and how it is achieved using TAXINN.

Also how posting to GL accounts is carried out.

At last how system picks all details and whats the sequence which system follow while calculating the tax values including the setoff amounts.

Requesting the experinced user from CIN to throw some light on it as it will be helpful to all CIN aspirants.

Inconvinience regretted for long thread.

Regards,

Komal

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question