Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to read field Transaction in substitution for transaction MIRO/FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the details of my problems:

In MIRO / FB60 there is a field called transaction (drop down on the top) where either we can post an invoice OR a credit memo. Requirement is to substitute the field profit center when ever it is a MIRO-Credit Memo OR FB60-Credit Memo.

In standard structures like BKPF / BSEG there is no field which contains this information.

I think only option left is to use some exit to store the values of the transaction into some memory variable and use it in the substitution program. Unfortunately I was not able to find any enhancement which has the field in any of the structures of exit(s).

If anyone of you solution for this please let me know.

Thanks,

Gagan Chodhry

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan ,

what abt Document Type? Is it same for Miro/FB60 ? , which version of SAP u are using ? , have u checked Tcode GGB0/1, there u can write exit forms.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for responding. The doc type is same for example in MIRO both invoices and credit memo will get doc type as "RE". We have ECC5.0

I am using the exit in GGB1. Problem is in the exit I don't have any field which gives the information that user has selected invoice or credit memo.

Please see if you have some solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Gagan Chodhry