cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales order close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to close the open quantity in third party sales order if Purchase order is already generated from that sales order.

i am unable to update the reason of rejection field in Sales order.

It is giving message "Delete purchase order 8300000013, item 00010'.

but my require ment is if third party order is generated and vendor has supplied less quantity than Sales order quantity

then i want to close the open quantity in sales order,

Regards,

Talwinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As the vendor has delivered less quantity than the order quantity, the system may not allow ou to reject the item with a reason for rejection.

Contact your ABAP expert, he may be able to close the order by changing the status at table level. This should not be a regular practice.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Once any order is delivered, total or partial, you willnot be able to reject any items.

Standard SAP willnot allow that.

You can contact you ABAPer to check to see if it is possible thriugh customizing.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the replies,

I have checked that we cannot reject the sales order item ,until some subsequent process exits for it(SAP NOTE 403524).

so rejection is ruled out.

But problem remains that is lesser quantity is shipped than order quantity,than what to do with the open quantity in sales order.how to close them. any other workaround is there.

Regards,

Talwinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based upon your Qty in Sales Order, You have created the same in to your Purchase Order (ME21N).

Now, as you are saying that you have recieved lesser Qty than Ordered (ML81N/ MIGO); first you have to reject/ Update (ME22N) the same in to P.O. and then only will be able to update in S.O.

Best Regards,

Amit