Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Query -Error

Hi Experts,

I am having a problem in Query....Actually I have Upgraded SAP To 2007.After these upgradation the Queries in which the selection Criteria for Posting Date is given is not working properly.

Example:-

SELECT T0.[DocNum], T0.[Status], T0.[U_Priority], T0.[DueDate], T0.[PostDate], T0.[ItemCode], T0.[PlannedQty], T0.[CmpltQty], T0.[RjctQty], ( T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty) as 'Open Qty',T0.U_TimeReq, (((T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty)*T0.U_TimeReq)/60) as 'Total Time Reqd',T0.[U_TimeReq], T0.[U_SHOP], T0.[U_FCName] FROM OWOR T0 WHERE (T0.Series = '31' or T0.Series = '130') AND T0.[Status] = '[%0]' or T0.DueDate >= '[%1]' and T0.DueDate <= '[%2]' or T0.PostDate >= '[%3]' and T0.PostDate <= '[%4]' or T0.[U_SHOP] = [%5] or T0.[U_FCName]=[%6] or T0.[ItemCode] =[%7].

Regards-

Mona.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Mona,

in your query sample, there is no table WOR1 where the last condition i.e. t0.itemcode, it is not valid field in the table OWOR. I mean it is available in the table WOR1. so you must include it in the query sample. I modified your query but I delete the UDF fields because I am not having enough time to create them :

SELECT T0.DocNum, T0.Status, T0.U_Priority, 
T0.DueDate, T0.PostDate, T0.ItemCode, 
T0.PlannedQty, T0.CmpltQty, T0.RjctQty, 
( T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty) as
 'Open Qty',T0.U_TimeReq, 
(((T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty)*T0.U_TimeReq)/60)
 as 'Total Time Reqd',T0.U_TimeReq, T0.U_SHOP, 
T0.U_FCName FROM OWOR T0 inner join wor1 t1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry WHERE (T0.Series = '31' or 
T0.Series = '130') AND T0.Status = '[%0]' and 
(T0.DueDate >= '[%1]' and T0.DueDate <= '[%2]') 
or (T0.PostDate >= '[%3]' and T0.PostDate <= '[%4]') 
and T1.ItemCode ='[%7]'.

Try to test the query but prior to test, add both of UDFs you made. If resolved, pls assign me point.

Rgds,

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question