cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query -Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having a problem in Query....Actually I have Upgraded SAP To 2007.After these upgradation the Queries in which the selection Criteria for Posting Date is given is not working properly.

Example:-

SELECT T0.[DocNum], T0.[Status], T0.[U_Priority], T0.[DueDate], T0.[PostDate], T0.[ItemCode], T0.[PlannedQty], T0.[CmpltQty], T0.[RjctQty], ( T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty) as 'Open Qty',T0.U_TimeReq, (((T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty)*T0.U_TimeReq)/60) as 'Total Time Reqd',T0.[U_TimeReq], T0.[U_SHOP], T0.[U_FCName] FROM OWOR T0 WHERE (T0.Series = '31' or T0.Series = '130') AND T0.[Status] = '[%0]' or T0.DueDate >= '[%1]' and T0.DueDate <= '[%2]' or T0.PostDate >= '[%3]' and T0.PostDate <= '[%4]' or T0.[U_SHOP] = [%5] or T0.[U_FCName]=[%6] or T0.[ItemCode] =[%7].

Regards-

Mona.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

in your query sample, there is no table WOR1 where the last condition i.e. t0.itemcode, it is not valid field in the table OWOR. I mean it is available in the table WOR1. so you must include it in the query sample. I modified your query but I delete the UDF fields because I am not having enough time to create them :

SELECT T0.DocNum, T0.Status, T0.U_Priority, 
T0.DueDate, T0.PostDate, T0.ItemCode, 
T0.PlannedQty, T0.CmpltQty, T0.RjctQty, 
( T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty) as
 'Open Qty',T0.U_TimeReq, 
(((T0.PlannedQty-T0.CmpltQty- T0.RjctQty)*T0.U_TimeReq)/60)
 as 'Total Time Reqd',T0.U_TimeReq, T0.U_SHOP, 
T0.U_FCName FROM OWOR T0 inner join wor1 t1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry WHERE (T0.Series = '31' or 
T0.Series = '130') AND T0.Status = '[%0]' and 
(T0.DueDate >= '[%1]' and T0.DueDate <= '[%2]') 
or (T0.PostDate >= '[%3]' and T0.PostDate <= '[%4]') 
and T1.ItemCode ='[%7]'.

Try to test the query but prior to test, add both of UDFs you made. If resolved, pls assign me point.

Rgds,

Answers (0)