cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation quantity decreases

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I got an error , can any one please explain the possible answer.

1. created a sales order for 20 quantity.save the order

2. say the quantity is confirmed on 24 /09 - 20 quantity.

3. then a fax will be sent to the customer saying that the material you will be receiving on 24/09.

4. Run the back order processing/ rescheduling in v_v2 transaction code.

5. Now when we run v_v2 . the system will confirm the quantity on 25/ 09 - 15 quantity , and 28 /09 - 5 quanity.

6. now the customer is asking that fax date is 24/09 unable to receive the same material.

checking.

1. checked all open orders for the customer.

2. giving only one material.

3. check is done based on the delivery priority not on date in V_V2 transaction code.

4. customer have same delivery priority ie 1 - high priority.

can any one please give the possible option why the system is decreasing the quantity.

thanks

Kuntla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my opinion you can check the special stock or SO sotck on material which you mention previous,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kuntla

Possible reasons could be

- Delivery for the same material has been created against some other order

- Already an open order exists for the same material, which was created b4 this sale order

As you may be aware, if there are two orders created in a different date for a particular material and stock will be confirmed to second order also. Of course, this depends on your checking rule in customization settings. But when you run V_V2, system will give priority to first created order and over and above the balance quantity only, stock will be confirmed to second order. So check whether any other sale order for the same material exists.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Appreciate for your reply,

In my case , the order quantity is getting decreased.

as per the u r suggestion i check all , and even MD04 the confirmed quantity for the customer and sales order.

thanks

Kuntla