cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Aborted : while deploying simple app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i got the following deployment error while deploying the simple webdynpro applicaiton. i changed the password as per the details given in error but still i am getting the same error.

long back i was getting the same problem and i solved it by adding some role or user to the administrator group, but i forgot actually how did i solved the same problem.

can you please help me on solving the following error?

Error

Sep 21, 2008 12:50:11 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[002]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : SHIVA

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp12234TestWebdynpro.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp12234TestWebdynpro.ear

Aborted: development component 'TestWebdynpro'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.09.21.12.48.52'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I have experienced the same kind of error, when the parameters in the secure store were not maintained properly.

Could be a case when you might have changed your password and forgot to update the same in the secure store.

Have a look at this SAP NOTE : 701654.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

Good Luck.

Sandeep Tudumu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sandeep,

How've you been? Can you help me understand what is secure store?

Cheerz buddy

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB,

check the above mentioned note for refrence

Use the Config Tool to change the entry in secure storage as follows:

1. Start the Config Tool.

(Execute <SAPj2eeEngine_install_dir> \configtool\configtool.bat.)

2. Select the secure store node.

The configuration for the secure storage in the file system appears.

3. Select the admin/password/<SID> entry.

4. Enter the administrator user's new password in the "Value" field and choose "Add".

5. Choose "File" --> "Apply" to save the data.

Note: Contrary to the message that appears, you do not need to restart the server or cluster for this change to take effect.

6. Finally restart SDM server.

Result

The administrator user's password is changed in secure storage and you can deploy the application using the SDM.

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey S.B,

Im doing good thanks How have you been?

The secure store enables you to administer the secure store data of the J2EE Engine system. This data is related to database and Visual Administrator connection settings. Also, you can provide additional encryption of the secure store content.

The steps mentioned by Koti would suffice in resolving the issue.

It could be a case where you have changed the password of your administrator of the OS level login and failed to update the same in config tool-secure store.

Also, refer to SAP note 701654

Good Luck.

Sandeep Tudumu

Edited by: Sandeep Tudumu on Sep 22, 2008 11:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I done the same as per SAP note & as said by Koti, but i am not succedded on this.

i solved the same problem long back when i got the same problem. i was added some thing else administrator group or something else....

can anybody help me out on this...

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I changed the password for the first time when i used for Administrstor user , do you want me to use the same password in the config tool as mentioned by SAP Note??

i changed different password in config toom apart from administrator user. do you want use the same password in configtool as administrator password??

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

When you are trying to establish a connection between your Java application and the server, the connection is not being established.

Have you in the past changed the OS level Administrator password, if so, change that in secure store as discussed above and you are good to go.

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Answers (0)