Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Deployment Aborted : while deploying simple app

Hi all

i got the following deployment error while deploying the simple webdynpro applicaiton. i changed the password as per the details given in error but still i am getting the same error.

long back i was getting the same problem and i solved it by adding some role or user to the administrator group, but i forgot actually how did i solved the same problem.

can you please help me on solving the following error?

Error

Sep 21, 2008 12:50:11 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[002]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : SHIVA

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp12234TestWebdynpro.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp12234TestWebdynpro.ear

Aborted: development component 'TestWebdynpro'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2008.09.21.12.48.52'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Thanks

Sunil

replied

Sunil,

I have experienced the same kind of error, when the parameters in the secure store were not maintained properly.

Could be a case when you might have changed your password and forgot to update the same in the secure store.

Have a look at this SAP NOTE : 701654.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

Good Luck.

Sandeep Tudumu

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question