Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to transfer customr return stock to jobwork ( reapir) vendor

Dear All,

Please let me know -

Suppose i had a customer defective (customer returns)stock in my plant ( which is non valuated stock). I would like to send the same for repair/ service to outside from my plant.

I do not want any valuation / accounting effect while sending the customer defective material outside. So please suggest me-

How to transfer customr return stock to jobwork ( reapir) vendor ? Through which movement type ? GR MvT ?

Waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards


Former Member
Former Member replied


You can send the material using movement type 512 in MIGO using option Goods Issue > Others. And cancel the same material document when you get the materials back from vendor after repair.

Then follow Service Process Cycle for paying the repair charges to vendor

1. ME21N - Create Service PO (With Item Category D and Account Assignment Category K )

2. ML81N - Create Service Entry Sheet w.r.t. Service PO

3. MIRO - LIV for Service Charges w.r.t. Service PO or Service Entry Sheet

For Service Process, refer following link;

[SAP External Service Management|]

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question