cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Goods Receipt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have created one production order of qty 10 EA.For the header material i don't have maintained the under delivery and over delivery tolerance in material master.Now i have issued more qty than required in production order, than also system allows me to do so.Now i have confirmed the production order as 10 EA confirmed yield.

Now when i manually do the goods receipt for this order of more qty(12 EA) than confirmed qty (10 EA),system gives me the error,"OR order qty exceeded by 2 EA:BAT0000002(MATERIAL NUMBER) SMP1(PLANT) SF0000000394(BATCH NUMBER).Error no.M7022.

Now when i checked T.C OMCQ(setting for the system messages), and checked the status of this message(M7022-& Exceeded by &&&), i found that its warning (w).As warning message is set for this message than system should give me the warning message (yellow message) and not the error message(Red one).

So guys what's the problem.

If i give the under and over delivery tolerances in material master than system allows me to do the goods receipt of more qty than the confirmed qty.

Thanking you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u get the answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First,

Oberdelivery and underdelivery setting is for the product GR and not for issue of components.

Hence whatever the qty yiu issue does not mater.

Now When you perfom GR in MB31...system will check the qty in Prodiuction order header...Hence giving the error..