cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payroll processing : check results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developer I was playing around the development system. By mistake, I clicked check results under SAP -> Human Resources ->Payroll -> Americas ->USA ->Payroll -> Check results.I selected a random payroll area. Now if I click check results, I am getting a message. Below contains details of the message. Any body to know how to reset it so that I dont get this message. :

"In the menu, you tried to set the control record of the payroll area to a status that is not possible. For example, the control record is set to correction, but you want to end payroll. This is not possible, as payroll must first be run with corrections for the employee."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Buddy,

Yeah...May be..If you had joined me..I wouldnt have run to this Issue!!!!..

I figure out what is the issue. It seems I have set payroll area for a payroll run even before it is set to run.. So I believe locked for a payroll run for that area...Anyway..Let me check with our payroll consultant in my company..thanks for your help...Also sorry for posting such questions.Because I felt little absurd from my side to post such questions.

- Deepan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not at all deepan u are always welcome

all are students here we have to learn so no one knows all in sap hr

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u want play u can play in paly ground right so i also will come with u heyy just kidding

can u telll me wht exactly u have done