cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing values on condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using Adobe form and has created a dynamic table to display the amounts. I am facing problem to display blank space if the amount is zero and display the amount if it greater than zero.

At present whenevr the amount is zero it is displayed as $0.0 according to the display pattern. I want to display blank space if the amount is zero. Any help will be appreciated and rewarded with points.

Thanks,

Bluesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the text element where you are printing the amount put condition under conditions tab-

zamount > 0. (put ur variable instead of zamount).

i hope this will solve ur problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

That sloved my problem. But I have one more issue. If the amount is positive i want to print like $1234.56 (this format I could get it) , but when the amount is negative I want to print the amount as $(1234.56) i.e amount in brackets.

Let me know if this is possible in Adobe forms.

Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Bluesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think this will be solved by putting condition for text under condition tab.

zmount < 0.

type- (zmount).

i hope ur have not hard coded the currency .

if yes keep it dynamic.

also create two different text elements for this & previous one

i.e . for positive & negative.

according to value of amount the condition will be satisfied & respective text will be displayed.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I had one more scenario where in I want to preview all the statements created for different Partner as a one pdf file. Is there a way out in Adobe form to get multiple statements into one pdf file.

Any help will be rewarded with points.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please declare another varaible type with Char, And move Currency value into Char.Please put condition num value is zero, Please pass blank to Char filed and display char field.

Regards

jana