cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document flow status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created the order with order number but when i go to document flow, the status still open.

1) what is status open in document flow. it is not blocked as the status overview (environment menu) show released

2) what is status being processed in document flow. why not completed?

3) when status open, it will not add in the fd32 sales value. may i know how to make it not open?

4) when status being processed, the order value will add in fd32 sales value but open status not. why?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally the credit exposure is determined by the configuration settings i.e. whether you are considering the open sale orders, open deliveries for credit exposure. The update group also determines the credit exposure.

Probably you are considering only the open deliveries for credit exposure and that is the reason why once the delivery is created it is being considered for credit exposure. Only thing is that you are interpreting it as once the sale order status is changed from open to being processed/complete it is considered for credit exposure.

When there is no subsequent document the order status will be open. It can still change to complete if all the items are rejected. But, without a delivery the status cannot change to being processed/complete.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

point given again.

May I know where or what tcode can i see the credit management configuration setting of what status is considered as credit exposure?

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcodes are OVA8 & OB45.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever a sale order having follow up actions like delivery/billing relevance is created the status will always be open until and unless the follow up action is completed. In a normal cycle (sale - delivery - bill):

1) Sale order will be open till the delivery is created.

2) delivery will be open till the invoice is created.

3) Invoice will be cleared once the payment is received.

If any partial deliveries are done for the sale order, then the status will change from open to being processed. This status will change to completed till the entire quantity of the sale order is delivered.

If you donot want to do any further processing for the sale order then sale order should be rejected by giving a reason for rejection for the items. By doing so the order will no longer be open and it wont be considered for credit exposure also.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

very good explanation and point given.

but i have few doubts.

i have 2 orders are blocked. i released via vkm1. 1 order when released, the order value added in fd32 sales value. the status of the order is being processed whereas another is open. and the open status order value not add in sales value.

1) order open status, the order value will not add to sales value in fd32?

2) order being processed status, the COMPLETE order value will add to sales value in fd32?

3) it means only delivery is entered but not delivered yet, the order status will change to being processed or completed. then the order value will only add to sales value in fd432?

4) i check the being processed order. no delivery is made or no subsequent process and only at order status. why still can get being processed?

thanks