cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infoview Inboxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am scheduling reports and sending them to user's inboxes. How do I maintain their inboxes (i.e. delete old reports)? Is there a way to set limits on inboxes so that old reports will either be purged after x number of days or be replaced with a new scheduled report?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no an options to delete the instances in x days number or watever

you will keep all the instances in the inbx untill you delete them manually from the user's inbox

and you can do that through the CCM Administration web panel.

go to inboxes , and find the specified user, then delete the instances.

good luck

Amr

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the favorites folder? If I schedule reports to favorites instead of the inboxes, would I be able to manage them from the "Objects" list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurie,

If you want in favorites folder then you have to create a user folder with administrator account.

Then you can manage the reports.

But in this case the user account should be given full access rights which is equivalent to administrator.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

1.Infoview is designed and functionality available is to schedule the reports to 'N' number of users from your enterprise.

2.To check the reports in your inbox and there is no such kind of option available to Auto delete the old reports with in your Inbox.

3.We can delete the Instances of the reports from the history tab.

4.Manually we should delete the reports if we don't use old reports which are present in our InBox.

5.Else Users can be created and given rights Not to View , Edit,delete and etc options which are available in Central Management Console.

Let me know if you have further queries.

Regards,

Naveen.