cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qry:How to get different price for each price list (variable area) in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

1-How to get different price for each price list (variable area) in order for sale. for the opportunity to display and select multiple prices.

2- I add a location store from a table in line item and I want to see this area in order,.

I 'm created 2 field location(item line and order), 1 table location

I tried this for exemple : select $ [userfieldlocation.OITW]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ouchen,

Your question is not clear enough for anyone to answer. Please rephrase so that we need to know:

1. Your B1 version and PL.

2. What is (variable area) in your context?

3. * I add a location store from a table in line item* - Do you mean you add a user table or a user field?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon, it's just, my question is not really clear, I wanted to shorten

there are 2 questions

Question 1:How to get/display differents prices of each price list for each item,With formatted search (query)in the unit price at Sales order.

To give the seller/Sale Employee the possibility to select between the prices of each item price list.

For Exemple :Item A: - Price list1 = 100 Eur

- Price list2 = 95 Eur

For Query (System inforamtion), The price field in price list or order hasn't a clear name as ItemCode, Price,...but the field is a variable (...Row=1 Variable=62)

Question 2 :

I added a user table '@Location'(a list of values)linked to a user field 'U_Location in Item data line and a user field 'U_Location' in sales order

I want to see the value of 'U_Location' in Item line, in this area in sales order 'U_Location'.

like Management warehouse locations

the explanation is long but I hope it is clear

B1 version : SAP B1 2007A PL30

Thanks,

Ouchen

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answer to Question 1:

You will need to add a Formatted Search on the Price column on the Sales Order lines. The query for this would be

SELECT T0.Price AS 'List Price', T0.PriceList AS 'Price List No.' FROM [dbo\].[ITM1\] T0 WHERE T0.ItemCode = $\[$38.1.0]

Answer to Question 2:

To get the U_Location value from the Item Master to the Sales Order lines, you need a formatted search to be attached to the U_Location UDF on Sales Order lines. Query for this would be

SELECT T0.U_Location FROM [dbo\].[OITM\] T0 WHERE T0.ItemCode = $\[$38.1.0]

Set to Auto Refresh on Item Code ....Check Refresh Regularly

Let me know

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suda for your answer,

the Formatted Search for prices is OK, but for the Item locations in warehouse this is not so simple,

I must have several (at least 2) locations for the item in the Warehouse and a track of this location and search possibilities.

read carefully and imagine how (Management warehouse locations)

I added a user table '@Location' who linked to a user field 'U_Location in Item master data --> lnventory data line and an ather user field 'U_Location' in sales order

I met the value of location in the table (list of locations for any warehouse), I select the location of each item while receiving merchandise in the user field of inventory data line (Item M data) and this value appears in the sales order 'U_Location' user field ( only the location value in the default warehouse for this Item)

or

create an user field 'location' in Good receipt PO to fill it while receiving merchandise that appears in the sales order to give possibility to find/select the location of the item at this order and in Item master data

I think we will use all these tables

@LOCATION

PDN1

OITM

OITW

OWHS

RDR1

Juste a another question : where you found this and What is: ' 38.1.0 '

Is it in document (System information):Item=38 Pane=1 ??

Thanks,

Ouchen