Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edit production order for scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Gurus,

I have to address following requirement in SAP PP -

1.Factory calender defined at plant level for 6 working days.

2.work center working time defined for 9.00 hrs.

3.production order created for certain qty. now due to some urgency I want to plan the activities for this particular order on sunday for 24 hrs.

Condition -

1.I do not want to apply special rule in calender because it will be applicable to other orders also.

2. I do not to make the changes in work center master because it will be applicable to other orders also.

3. I am ready to make the changes in specific production order.

Please suggest if any way out to make the working period in production order without touching master data.

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Best way you need to define shift sequence OP4A and assign it to your relevant work center for particular valid period of time and then So go in work center in capacities screen define your interval of avilable capacity there, you will get option workdays there you have to select :- Working days (overrides factory calendar).

After that scheduling will take place on Sundays also.

After that create production order then you will be able to schedule an order on sunday.

Factory calendar will be remains same but scheduling will be take place on sunday for particular validity period of shift sequence as you maintained in work center.

Hope clears to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the shife intervals for that particular day only and the **** timings also u can mention as per your reqmt. This will be applicable for that particular day only.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks,

Where to define it? Is it at production order level or is it a master data level?

Regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the scheduling type as = Only for capacity requirement and enter teh start and end scheduled date manually and save.