Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

f-58 error

former_member198275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While executing f-58 ..after documented posted im getting these two errors. I have the form name but how to get rid off these error.

1)

System Response

The company code-dependent standard texts for letter header, sender and footer could not be used in the payment forms.

Procedure

If you need the standard texts, then enter their names in the sender details for paying company code 2201. There you can also branch into text maintenance by making selections.

2)

System Response

The company code-dependent standard texts for letter header, sender and footer could not be used in the payment forms.

Procedure

If you need the standard texts, then enter their names in the sender details for paying company code . There you can also branch into text maintenance by making selections.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is some standard text which is restricted to company code language.

just check in form whether

😕 SET COUNTRY XX

is there?

if it is so than try to remove this.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is some standard text which is restricted to company code language.

just check in form whether

😕 SET COUNTRY XX

is there?

if it is so than try to remove this.

0 Kudos

Nothing is maintained in script. I think standard text is maintained with that script which is country specified...how to find that which standard text is attached with that script.?

0 Kudos

> Nothing is maintained in script. I think standard text is maintained with that script which is country specified...how to find that which standard text is attached with that script.?

Check the include statement in each window if any Text included you will be able to see them.

once you found than you can see them in SO10 with language code on selection screen.

former_member198275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where to maintain this? In which configuration?

The sender details are not maintained in the paying company code 5555.

Regards,

Kaushik Datta

former_member198275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnaks all.