cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure & Transaction Code for Release for back order processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have entered 10 orders consisting of many line items. out of 10 orders in 5 orders 2 material were not delivered for want of stock as qty was not available for these material.

While delivering the Check availability was carried out and the check box now has tick against the items not delivered.

Now, i have received the 2 material which were not available while delivering the orders.

I want to deliver these 2 material for all the orders, in which the material was not delivered.

Can we do this, and if so pl. tell me the procedure.

Regards

Suhas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

I meet this situation of one or couple of products going in pending very often. The no. of orders varies from time to time and if we go thru each order thru VA02, it will consume lot of time. Is there any procedure to clear pending products against which the stocks are now available in one go.

Thanks

Suhas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suhas

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want to create delivery for two left out items from multiple sale orders. Am I right ??

If so, yes you can very well achieve the same. For that first go to VA02, input the respective sale order and execute. From there, go to schedule line tab and check whether the stock is flowing under the tab "Confirmed qty". If not, from the top menu bar, click on "Edit -- Item Availability" and click on green tick so that the stock will be confirmed now. Like this, you can do for rest of the orders. Since as per your indication, you have to do this exercise only for five orders, dont execute V_V2 which is not recommended.

Now to create delivery, go to T.Code VL01N and do PGI. On the other hand, if you want to generate one delivery against multiple sale orders (subject to certain conditions like ship to party, inco terms, transportation group are same in all sale orders), then run T.Code VL10C.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi