Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the Issue qty against BOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem at the time of issue, which i explain as follows :

As per BOM to manufacture 100000 EA of A1 there was XYZ material required 100kg.

After all types of PP work (Productin Plan is for 100000EA) done.

So at the time of GI in MIGO If the stock of material XYZ is only 80Kg. I required a restiction to issue the material 80Kg (As the material short as per required qty i.e. 100Kg).

Please reply me i am waiting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

The best way to restrict this kind of situation is set restriction over order release in case of Missing part.Means no order release if parts are missing.Go to T.code OPJK.Select plant and order type

and select option 3 NO release if parts are missing.

In this T.code you have 2 option

1 at the time of order creation :- You can put control over order creation if parts are missing.

2 at the time of order release :- You can put control over order release if parts are missing.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhaval,

Thnx for yr prompt reply, the way you suggested us that from prdn order side, I want it from Material Issue side. I can explain you in detail again.

While issuing material agst prdn order thru MIGO, if the components are not is sufficient stock then it should restict us to issue material.

Right now it is taking based on the stock available. Suggest the alterative

Thanks in advance for always co-operation.

Sameer Pradhan

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Yes, I am from PP side.

I don't think there is any std. control is available which restrict issuing of less qty then the requirement.

Try it by using user Exit

Enhancements for Goods Movements :- CCOWB001 User exit for modifying menu entries

Regards,

Dhaval