cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If client does not want the production module,but he want all the excise related information,Is it possible in SAP B1.If yes,How we can do that.

For e.g when we are generating RG 23A Part-1 report,it is picking some values from production module.i.i.values in field issue for use in production for manufacti\uring of final product"

If client does not want production module from where we can pick those values"

Thanks,

Neetu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think in intial patch levels like SAP B1 2005B PL05 RG 23A Part-1 fields was not available on produciton/inventory modules,

there may not be any impact in excise.Install above patch in

a demo db & test it whether it solves problem.

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using PAtch level 41 ,it is not the problem related to patch level.

is there any other solution for this problem??

Thanks,

Neetu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetu,

Based on my knowledge, excise related information only applies to manufacture. Without production module, it is not reasonable to produce those excise values,

Your client may use other application to handle production. In that case, convince them that at least part of production control has to be changed to B1 in order to have the right report and other benefits.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if client does not want to start Production not even giving BOM .

Is there any other alternate solution to solve this problem.how we can get excise related information.

Thanks,

Neetu

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Production module sometimes can be replaced by using good issue and good receipt documents but need a lot of work. Just check if excised relate fields are available in the documents.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we are using good receipt and good issue documents we are getting the values in excise register i.e. in other details but we want to show the field values in the place where it is picking from production,.i.e issue components for the productin of final product.

If we use good receipt and good issue documents then how we can check that which componet is issued against particular production order for the production of final product ,

Thanks,

Neetu