SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail Competitors price IMG settings and hw it reflect in SP Cal Schem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody send me the user manuals of competitors price in Sales price calculation schema.I want what r the IMG settings r required to reflect the competitor price in Sales price schema.

yours sincerely,

krishna

18 REPLIES 18

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Plse follow the steps

1.Go to IMG- Logistic General - Retail Pricing - Competitor Prices - Maintain Price Entry Types

Here Maintain Price Enty Types & Assign Number Ranges

2.Maintain Pricing Stratergies .ie.Lowest competitor price,10% less than lowest competitor price, Highest competitor price ..etc

3. Create Two Competitors X and Y "as Customer s" in XD01 Transaction with Account Group "Competitor 006 "

4.Create Competitor Group say "Z" in Transaction CL01 with ClassType 011..

5. Assign Competitors X and Y to the group "Z" in CL24N Transaction

6.Go to WB02 Transaction , Material Group Tab and assign the Competiotor Group "Z" to the Material Group where competitor Price Involved

7. Go to WMB1 , enter Pricing Type , Competitior Group, Article, Distibution Chain & Site as Inputs. execute , you will see the competiotors X and Y ..Enter Site & Price for each competitor. Activate the Prices

8.Go to VKP5 , Enter Article , Distribution Chain, Site ,Purchase Price Determ. Seq (01).,Sales price determination seq.(01),List Group,List Variant as inputs. Click the Site row and go to GOTO - Competitor Prices - enter pricing stratergy (Lowest competitor price,10% less than lowest competitor price, Highest competitor price ..etc) - Enter - Back

You can see the Competitor Price on "Suggested Price Field" which can be used to alter the final retail price.

Before that.. Plse check the followingi in customization

1. The sales Pricing Procedure WWS00.. assigned to the "Pricing Type " should have the Condition Type "VKPM"

2. List variant should have the List field "VORPR" Suggested Price

3. Suggested price field" VORPR" assigned to the Sales Pricing Procedure "WWS00.."

4. Assignment of Control tables (153,152,154) to VKPM condition type for Pricing levels (01,02,03) for application "V" for Sales pricing procedure "WWS00.."

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi anis,

Thanks for ur solution this will be helpful for me to do Competitors price.Is there anything require for competitors price topic.If there is anything then reply to me.If possible send me screenshots of all the customizations both in IMG and Easy Access.

Thanks

krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

I dont have screen shots ,but try the above steps and if any issues. let me know

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

hi anis,

I didnt understand the difference between VORPR and MBETR list fields.do we use list field MBETR in list variant or not.and in which list field do we assign condition type VKPM (i.e) in MBETR or in VORPR.and what is the pricing type that is there for competitor price.hope i will get the reply sooooooooon.

Thanks

krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Kishna

"MBETR" is Competitor Price Field where in the "VKPM" Conditions will come and sit..So you need to assign "VKPM" to "MBETR" only.

"VORPR" is Suggested price Field where in we are suggesting Competitor Price in that field to arrive the final retail price in "VKP5" transaction..

'Pricing Type why i said is ..the distibution chain which is assigned to Pricing type will have the Sales Price Procecure WWS00...This Procedure should have the condition type "VKPM"

'List variant what you are going to use in VKP5 transaction should have "VORPR" filed.. Its not mandatory to keep "MBETR" in the List variant.

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi,

you said that "MBETR" is Competitor Price Field where in the "VKPM" Conditions will come and sit..So you need to assign "VKPM" to "MBETR" only but how the value of VKPM conditon type will come to VORPR list field.how the value of VKPM will come from MBETR to VORPR list field in VKP5 transaction.if i don't maintain MBETR list field in list variant and if i maintain MBETR list field in list variant.Make a clear clarification of the above situtation.

Reply sooon,

Thanks

gopi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it right to take the Purchase Price Determination Seq (01).,Sales price determination seq.(01) for competitor prices.

reply sooon

Thanks

krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Its is not mandatory to keep Sales price determination sequence "03"to get the suggested price. you can use "01" itself.. This suggested price will be taken as a Sales price if you use "03".

Your Competitor price will flow to "Suggested Price filed" even if you use "01"

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Yes.Vijai is Correct..

Similar way in "Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field" , in the assignment of WWS00.. to "VORPR" List field. in Transport Calculation data field , you can define whether the "VKPM" condition should be trnasported to " VORPR" filed directly or by using stratergies ( Lowest Competitor price or Highest Competitor price or Average of prices etc. ) by selecting the method of adoption "A"

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi Anis & vijai,

I am not getting this "Similar way in "Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field" , in the assignment of WWS00.. to "VORPR" List field. in Transport Calculation data field , you can define whether the "VKPM" condition should be trnasported to " VORPR" filed directly or by using stratergies ( Lowest Competitor price or Highest Competitor price or Average of prices etc. ) by selecting the method of adoption "A" ".I used both MBETR and VORPR list fields in list variant and i ussed pp determ seq 01 and sp determ seq 01 and i assigned VKPM condi type in MBETR.and i assigned WWS00. to MEBTR list field in control per sales price calculation schema and list field.My doubt is whether i have to assign WWS00. to VORPR (or) MBETR and where i have to assing VKPM in VORPR or in MBETR list field.

Anis & Vijai try to understand my doubt in a simple way and reply soooon,

Thanks

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you should maintain. 01 - purchase price sequence and 03 - sales price sequence...

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should add "VORPR" list field to varient in the IMG- Logistic General- Retail Pricing- Sales Price Calculation-Define List Variant and Assign Items

0 Kudos

Hi vijai,

No need to add VORPR list field in List variant?Or i have to add it in list variant.

Thanks

krishna

0 Kudos

Hi

Follow these steps..simply

1. Logistic General - Retail Pricing - Sales Price calculation - Control Data for pricing table - Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field -

Sales Pr.Schema Description *List Field Description

WWS00.. Sales pricing incl. MBETR Competitor Pr.

Double Click this

Change view "Controlling pricing per list field ": Details

Key

Sales Pr. schema : WWS00.

List Field ; MBETR

Transport Calculating Schema data for List Field

SP Condition Type : VKPM

SP Total :----

Saving List field in Master conditions

Application : V

Condition Type : VKPM

Promo Condition Type : -

Default Currency : -

Similar way

Sales Pr.Schema Description *List Field Description

WWS00.. Sales pricing incl. VORPR Suggested Price

Double Click this

Change view "Controlling pricing per list field ": Details

Key

Sales Pr. schema : WWS00.

List Field ; VORPR

Transport Calculating Schema data for List Field

SP Condition Type : -

SP Total :----

Method of Adoption : A

Saving List field in Master conditions

Application : M

Condition Type : -

Promo Condition Type : -

Default Currency : -

2. Assign List field "VORPR" in the List variant "01"

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi vijai & anis,

Make me clear that i have to maintain MBETR in the list variant or not.And i have to maintain VORPR in the list variant or not.Which one i have to keep in the list variant.

reply sooon,

Thanks

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Control Data for Pricing Table and Data Backup-Control Data for Pricing Table and Data Backup

you maintain Sales price Calculation Schema and List field..with this combination, for example WWS004 & MBETR

maintain condition type - VKPM in the transport calculation schema data for list field ( this conditon record will transport to "VORPR" )

so condition record in MBETR is tronsport to VORPR..povided

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Question

You neet to add VORPR to List variant

Path

IMG-Logistic General- Retail pricing-Sales Price Calculation-Define List Variant and Assign Items

For example add this VORPR list field to column 85

2. Question

in the Control Data for Pricing Table and Data Backup

You need u set up both VORPR & MBETR combination with WWS004.

for eample

First combination - MBETR - WWS004

Maintian Condition type - VKPM in Transport calculation schema for list field

Maintian condition type - VKPM in Saving list field in master condition along with Application - V

Second combination - VORPR - WWS004

Maintain A - Adopt indirectly using pr. strategy from competitor prices in Method of adoption.

Now condition record in MBETR is transport to VORPR..

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to maintain MBETR in the list variant. But u should to maintain VORPR in the list variant

therefore when u enter VKP5 this field will be display in the screen.......