cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save As Draft for UDO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ...

I have using SAP Business One 2005 . PL-39. I Need to Create the Document Draft for UDO Screen. Is it able to Create ???

How to Use the Save As Draft Menu( File->Save as Draft) for our UDO Screen. ???

Thanks & Regards

Madhu ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

barend_morkel2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You can not save a draft of a UDO document using the standard SBO "Save as Draft"mechanism.

I'f you want to achieve this - you'll have to create "Draft Tables" for your UDO, save it to the "Draft Tables" and reload it using your own search mechanism. It will be a lot of work, but it's the only way you will be able to create draft UDO documents...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not save a draft of a UDO document using the standard SBO "Save as Draft"mechanism.

I'f you want to achieve this - you'll have to create "Draft Tables" for your UDO, save it to the "Draft Tables" and reload it using your own search mechanism. It will be a lot of work, but it's the only way you will be able to create draft UDO documents...

Hai ,

How to create Draft Table for UDO Screen.?

How to Reload from Draft Table to UDO Table. ? Our SAP Given any Option? Give the Sample Code for that.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

To create the draft table for the UDO, you could create another UDO exactly the same as the first one, except call it "Draft_xxxxx"

As for copying the data across, you would just need to browse to the information in the draft table and copy it into the new table either by using the recordset or datasource. Unfortunately I do not have any exact examples available, but if you look at the SDK samples on the recordset and datasources you may find some useful information.

Hope this points you in the right direction,

Regards,

Niall