procurement cycle in third party order and stock transport order.
please provide me in steps the procurement cycle in third party order and stock transport order.
Pankaj Singh replied
STO Process: -
1.Create a vendor for the company code of receiving plant, using account group :0007 using T-Code XK01.
2. Assign this vendor to Delivering plant
Go to XK02 >Purchasing view>Extras>Add. Purchasing data>Plant
3. Create internal customer with the sales area of the vendor. Go To XD01
4. In Pricing procedure determination relevant to STO, assign document Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure appropriate for STO to get the pricing in the invoice.
5. Maintain condition records for the relevant pricing condition.
6. Some more setting for STO: Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > define shipping data for plants > Go to Receiving plant >assign customer here & Supplying SA (for billing) to Receiving plant here
7. Go to MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > define shipping data for plants > Go to Supplying plant and assign the sales area of receiving plant.
8. Go to MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > assign delivery Type & Checking rule
Assign the delivery type to document type. In this case, Delivery type NLCC is assigned to Document type NB
9. Go to MM> Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up STO > Assign document Type, One step Procedure, Under delivery tolerance
Assign the document type NB to supplying plant and receiving plant
10. After all settings , Create the STO using T-Code:ME21N and maintain pricing conditions of freight and Save.
11. Create Delivery :VL10G
Click on the Background Button after selecting line item
A message is flashed : See log for information> next Click on Log for delivery creation Button >click on line item>click on document button to get Delivery document No
12. Picking, PGI:VL02N
Save the document and its done
14. J1IIN - Outgoing Excise Invoice
15. MIGO - Goods Receipt against outbound Delivery
16. J1IEX - Capture & Post Excise Invoice
Pricing configuration for STO: -
In SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price Determination Process > Define Schema Determination > Determine Schema for Stock Transport Orders > Here assign Calculation Schema "RM2000" i.e. Stock Transfer Document to Schema Grp Pur. Org, STO Type (For e.g. UB) and Supplying Plant.
Calculation Schema "RM2000" has condition type P101 which will pick up the MAP of supplying plant automatically during creation of STO in ME21N ("Conditions" Tab).
You can create new freight / delivery cost conditions in M/06 and assign in pricing procedure "RM2000" in M/08 and also assign the Accrual Key to this and do the Account Determination for this Accrual Key in OBYC
At the time of PGI, following accounting entry will get generated;
Stock A/c - Dr - 110 INR (Receiving Plant)
Stock A/c - Cr - 100 INR (Supplying Plant)
Freight Clearing A/c - Cr - 10 INR (Supplying Plant)
Third Party Process Flow: -
1) MM01 - General Item category Group should be BANS in basic view of material master.
2) VA01 - Creation of sales order with VA01 transaction in SD module
3) When sales order is created system automatically creates a PR for the material with item category as "S"--> Third Party Item
4) ME21N - Directly PO with item category as "S" and delivery address as customer address
5) MIGO - Statistical GR by MM ( When it is made goods are received and delivered)
6) MIRO - Invoice by MM for vendor
7) VF01 - Billing by SD on Customers