cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing doc is not getting saved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing billing with ref to Delivery in VF01. Billing doc is processed but when I click on save button to create document..its not saving and redirecting to initial billing overview screen.

I assume this is some system setup issue and needs to be looked by Basis. Is this Basis issue or an SD Consultant can solve this one.

what needs to be setup properly to resolve this one.

Your inputs are appreciated.

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gampa,

During invoice creation, please sit with a technical guy and debug the process. In 10minutes you should be able to find out hte actual problem, as there can be many reasons why the invoice creation is coming back to VF01 screen.

My hunch goes to Number ranges. The number range can be completely exhausted and because of this, it is not able to assign a number to the newly created document. If you debug it, you should be able to find out the correct reason.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the document flow of that sales order, might be the invoice is generated and saved. Even when the invoice is saved, it will return to the initial screen and a touch of keyboard key will make the information on the statusbar disappear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the error log.

incompleteness or number range problem may be there.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please tell me the error message why you can't save the document.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

its not giving any error msg but simply redirecting to initial billing overview screen.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are getting a message like " you don't have an authorization for VF01"... probably you must have not noticed it... if yes then it's a authorization issue and you need to take an authorization from Basis team.

Hrishi