cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leave request workflow ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have requirement to create report where output will contain all the records related of leave request like apply date ,employee name,employee manager, status of leave and all w/f related info.

Now my questions are :

1. Which standard workflow will work for this ..rit now i m using ws200000081 in 4.7.

2. what would be the mininmum requiremt for the selection screen input..currently i am using task-id status and manager name ...so can i retreive records by giving only manager name as input?

3. Is there is any HR table table which contains a workflow and leave request related data ?

actually i am new for workflow ...

Thanks in advance ......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked that the standard transaction PTARQ (Display documents) doesn't already fulfill your requirement? It basically gives you option to list leave requests, and shows their status and also some workflow related information.

And in general it doesn't matter that which workflow you are using. If you are about to build a custom report, you can use any workflow.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answer my question but my main doubt is piont 2 can u clear that one ?

Edited by: sandeep nigam on Sep 20, 2008 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to be more clearer with your requirement.

-What information you need to input to the report? (It's not up to us to decide it for you.) And what are you expecting to get as an output?

If you want to give manager ID as an input, what kind of output you are expecting to get? Are you expecting the report to list all leave requests that are waiting for approval at the given manager's inbox? This would be quite easy. SWI5 basically already does this for you (but of course it doesn't tell you the leave request details).

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In SWI5 give type and obj id of your approver and then choose type of analysis

leave -->Date parameter- blank.

Regards,

Purvesh.