PLD for Excise tax code
I would like to create PLD for purchase order. That PLDs end of report area should be in
HE CESS 0.00
VAT ( select 4% or 12.5%) 0.00
Packing& Fwd 0.00
Delivery Charges 0.00
when i select tax code in purchase order like cenvat+vat 4, the tax amount split up should be in that areas another values are 0. If i select vat 4%, tax value should comes in vat value area another values are 0
Pls explain me how i do it?
Edited by: K. Asupathy Raja on Sep 20, 2008 9:18 AM
Edited by: Rui Pereira on Jan 26, 2009 4:33 PM
If tou want the tax break up , for that you have to mke the formula using the ostt and por4(purchase) and inv4 for invoice pld. table .
Every taxcode has a unique nota fiscal id .Use that in ur PLD .
First inser a repetitive area.
Suppose Hcess id is 90 in ostt.
1. Make a text field in repetive area and give 90 to it .
2. make a db field and fetch nota id from ostt.
3. make a formula field and Compare text field and db field .
4. link the test field and db field with formula field .
5. make a db field and fetch taxamount from por4.
6. link this filed also to formula field
7 . make a new formula field and multiple the amount field and previous formula field .
8. make a new formula field in repetitive area footer and do copulmn sum of last formula field which have the result of multiplication.
Hope this will help u .