cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAWA Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts .

With repect to My earlier Question in foroum SAP SD[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums]

In One Scenerio We have Trading Goods HAWA materials .

Now CLient Wnats to See the profitability Analysis..

As Selling its on a Particular Day1 it is priced at Rs. 300

Then on the other Day5 priced at Rs 400.

Now a sales order is generated on say day1 goods are sold at Rs 300.

now Client has a requiremnets of the profitability analysis ,

If the same was sold on Day5 what would have been the profit or the Loss remaining other factors may change or remain Constant.

How Can I map the same in profitability analysis Scenerio?

Please help.

I am posting the reply i have reciived in the SD forum:

*reply 1: *

if you have created the external profile and assigned to the order type in IMG your G/L account will be automatically copied.kindly check Create Default Value Profiles for External Procurement

reply2

Hi,

Another way is to use the valuation class in material master MM01 (ACCOUNTING TAB) because,

The valuation class has the following functions:

Allows the stock values of materials of the same material type to be posted to different G/L accounts.

Allows the stock values of materials of different material types to be posted to the same G/L account.

Determines together with other factors the G/L accounts updated for a valuation-relevant transaction (such as a goods movement).

OR

use following path

IMG - Materials Mgmt - Valuation & account Asignment - Account determination - Account determination wizard.

Here you please take the help of MM Consultant and assign your G/L account to particular material type

e.g - Spare part (ERSA)

Regards,

Rip

reply 3

For G/L account kindly consult your FI/CO person and if you have specified the valuation class correctly in the material master then there will no need to specify the G/L account for the same

kindly consult with MM person also

regards

thyagarajan

regards

thyagarajan

Edited by: Associate Consultant on Sep 22, 2008 12:31 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

Assume you changed the price on Day 5. Depending on how you define your condition type, it may read the price from the previos document, which is the Sales Order (defined in the copy control VT** transactions - ask your SD consultant) or the Pricing Procedure directly.

If billing happens after price change, and you want it to read the new price, you can force an "Update" and use Option B to recalculate prices.

Now use the Matl Type characteristic (HAWA) in COPA to read the Profit/Loss.

Post back if this doesn't answer your question.

Cheers.

Answers (0)