cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order BOM is not reflecting in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have created a sales order in which all the items of the sales BOM (ex:A-a1,a2,a3).have been exploded.My strategy is make to order and i am dealing with valuated stock.

Now i have created sales order BOM for that particular sales order thro cs61.I have made some changes in the item level (ex:A-a1,a4,a5) in the order BOM i want these changes to be reflected in my sales order is there any way to do so...

RAMASWAMY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have created a sales order, then creatd a BOM in CS61.

Then you chan ged the BOM...where do you want this to reflected? during MRP run?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the sales order

in MRP level the sales order BOM that we have changed will reflect.

we want to reflect that changed sales order BOM in the sales order.

regards,

ram

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPPQ transaction - select the check box for "SO/WBS BOM Active" for the plant.

In MD50 choose PLanning mode 3 and run.

Please check the BOM application(OPJM) also?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be clear..Did you create BOM first with usage 5, and then created sales order?

Or created BOM in CS61?

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have created bom with usage 5 (cs01) first,then we exploded the bom in the sales order (va02) then we made order bom cs61 ,made changes to that bom cs62 now those changes to be transferred to sales order

sandip-a friend of ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

Then it will not reflect in Sales order. If sales order is not proceed yet, then you delete and create a new item.

If processed, then you need to cancel the process and rereate a sales order line item.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have to configure BOM explosion in VOV7 - item category settings - BOM area and you can specify whether it is a single level or multi level explosion etc., Depending on the configuration made here, the BOM explosion takes place in the order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar