cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt did not generate any Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

Our PO has been processed in MIGO for Goods Receipt. After the processed, we tried to check its FI Document but it displayed a message "No subsequent document found in Accounting". Kindly assist us in troubleshooting what could possibly be the error.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In the meantime check in Purchase order the Goods received check box checked and GR Non valuated check box unchecked in Delivery tab.

Make sure these two options also, which causes the accounting postings not done for GR.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will revise my question. I think the reason why this GR has no accounting document is that the Amount in LC did not appear. hat could possibly be the reason for this

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item that we have recived is charged to an asset number.

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting document will not be generated if the material is nonvaluated .Also if GR is done using movement type 103 .

Please check these things .

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for which movement type you are doing Goods Receipt.

Also check the T_code OMS2 for Quantity and value updation.

regards.

Goraksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly check in oms2, for the material type value updatio has been set or not.if not maintain it,so that material doc is generated at GR.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

But our PO is a non-stock item. It has no material code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i'm not asking for the material code, what material type you r using for the service orders for eg:fert-finished product for this in oms2 the qty and value updation to be carried out.similarly for your mtl do the same.

Regards,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! All materials in OMS2 were updated and as I have said, this is a non-stock material therefore, it is not attached to any of the material type in the database since we are not using NLAG as a material type.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you Please Give me the Purchase Order Details like Waht type of Po it is ... etc....

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a standard PO.