Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To display line item data at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Techis ,

The requirment is that i am havin three line items for a particular document.

I need to shw amount of all dese line item at Header level , it means of thr line item i will jus pick Amount and will shw it in one single row with in three differen colums .

is it possible ?

Thanks&Regards

Santo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

Are you going to use ALV/ classical reporting. Will not the subtotaling function in the ALV will help you? In that the case the total amount will be shown in the line end.

Otherwise you can use the hierarchical ALV display to attain this functionality.

Regards

Farzan

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

more details pls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

So you must be having items in a internal table, loop at that internal table and sum the amount field using a variable inside the loop and print the value.

If you are dealing with Purchase Order or Sales Order , you can get the value directly from the header tables(EKKO or VBAK).

Revert back if u have any doubts.

Regards

Karthik D

0 Kudos

Thanks karthik of immediate reply actually my requirment is m using table BKPF(Header) and BSEG (Line item)

Now break of line item amount i need to show in different columns so i cant go for summing them i want to shw line item amt in different columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Populate the header details in the final table leaving the columns empty for the amount for the line items.

Then using field symbols amount for line items can be populated by looping at the BSEG table.

Regarsd,

Prasana.

0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

Are you going to use ALV/ classical reporting. Will not the subtotaling function in the ALV will help you? In that the case the total amount will be shown in the line end.

Otherwise you can use the hierarchical ALV display to attain this functionality.

Regards

Farzan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer : Use Control brake statement at new.