cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptor Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How can i Check my adaptor engine is properly installed or not? is there any check list that I should refer??

I had created a simple idoc to idoc scenario, in which when i am creating sales order in Sandbox system, an idoc generated and sent to IDes system through XI. The scenario is working fine., the idoc is going to Receiver system, but in the RWB i am not able to c the communication channel...under communication channel monitoring.

I can see the communication channel under Cache Monitoring, when I select Cache Server = Intigration server(ABAP Cache).

Also in message monitoring I can see the message if i select Message for Component = Intergration Server.

So am not sure,why I cant see any thing under adaptor engine..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

I think that IDOC receiver adapters are not visible in AE monitoring as IDOC flow is from IE to IE.

If you just want to check why don't you try file to file scenario?

regards,

Anirudh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created simple file to file scenario in which i have to pick file from one folde and put it into other folder on XI setver..using file adaptor bt stll communication channel monitoring is not showin any communication channel.

I tested it in ID from Tools -> test configuration and there is no error in that. Bt file is not geting picked up and placed at the given location. I had already checked the path of the folder and also the folders are shared folder. So i think there is some error in adaptor engine only. how cn i solve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also had the same issue. Check this URL.

Perform a full Cache refresh with URL

http://<XIHOST>:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Give user ID PIDIRUSER.

Regards,

Anirudh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bro.

Problem solved, it was the same problem tht u told..

Answers (0)