cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) may i know can delivery document (VL01N) being blocked for billing? why?

2) i see vkm4 also has delivery option. it means i can do release function for delivery, just like release order?

3) when delivery number is created, means it is already post goods issue or we still need to manually click the pgi button to do goods issue?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Yes a delivery document can be blocked for billing. The reasons could be due to so many reasons like

- Bankruptcy

- Huge amount of overdues

- Inordinate delays in making payments

- Credit worthiness not encouraging

2) via VKM4, you can release both sale orders and deliveries which are all blocked

3) Without doing PGI also, you can save the delivery for which you will get a delivery reference number. Always you have to do PGI manually

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) may i know can delivery document (VL01N) being blocked for billing? why?

Do you mean to say that can you block the billing from delivery document?

If you want to block your billing document you can do so by going into tcode vov8 choose your order type. Under Billing tab you can enter the billing block. Same way u can block the delivery document-shipping-delivery block.

2) i see vkm4 also has delivery option. it means i can do release function for delivery, just like release order?

From VKM4 you can release all the three document If it is blocked due to credit management

3) when delivery number is created, means it is already post goods issue or we still need to manually click the pgi button to do goods issue?

When delivery document is created. It does not means PGI is done. You have to click manually to PGI to complete the Delivery process.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick