cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POrtal display :- theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have EP 7.0.. We have Portal dislay workset under System Administration thru which we can change theme and transport etc.

My requirement i want assign this workset to user as role. So that particular user can have access to portal display and change theme.

I tired to search for this workset but did not get it. does any one has idea about this workset .

Or is there any other method thru which i can allow user to change theme of the portal i dont want to give them System Administration rights, i only want to allow Portal Display .

Regards,

Jigar Oza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182416
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your Question is not clear.

End User can Change the Theam in Personalisation Link which appears just before logoff link.

if you want to give your developer only the new theam creation link then create a new role and add the required objets to that role and then assign this new role to your developer.

Regards

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

end user theme is diffrent..it would only affect to particular user..

I want to giv access right to person who can change complete portal theme..i.e logo n everything.

i knw to make roles nad assign object to it..but my prob is m not getting that particular object..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jigar,

Kindly navigate to Content Administration> Sarch and enter theare syatem and select Role from Drop Down.Click on search.

Now open System Admin role and naviget to Workset that u require. open it in PCA.

Copy that workset in some other location and assign it to newely created Role.

OR

Navigate to PCD Location property of that workset and find the location.

I would prefer first method.

Hope this help's

Regards.

Soni Vinit