Our users asked us about the benefit to use PLD in B1.
My questions are:
1. what is the benefit to use it
2. Are there updated document explaining about the PLD
3. Can we export or import the PLD customized template and non customized template
4. Can we print the open document but not add yet
Let me know the answers
Jimmy Michael replied
Here are the answers for your questions in addition to Paulo's answer:
1. PLD is more flexible rather than XL report and it is not separated like XL reporter, I mean it is attached the GUI SBO, meanwhile XL reporter have different window. it will consume more high memory. Other benefit is that the PLD have properties where you only need to select one of them to make your report fields available
2. I also have PLD document, PLD2007A, 2005A and 2004A, if you need it I can give. Just let me know
3. Yes, you could do that. Either in one database or from one to other database. Either custom report or standard report. If the report is moved from a database that have has many transactions to other database that also have many transactions, I mean not new database, you can use query scripts. You also can duplicate the template.
4. you could print it by export to MS. Words, Excel or print as draft document like PAulo's suggestion.