cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload and save receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding travel management?

Can an employe eupload travel receipts via ESS portal ( with ESS BP 1.2 or 1.3) ?

And when employee uploads and saves these receipts, can these go and dynamically save in an external document management server autmatically?

And can the travel departmnt look into the receipts if a connection is established between this document management and SAP system?

regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have mentioned three requirements. Can you let me know what is your absolute requirement on these and I can give my inputs where possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

In fact we have a same requirement.

For some expense type, the employee has to scan in his receipts. Those receipts has to be available by the employee, his manager (how will do the approval) and the accounting department.

We also want to use CMS for putting those documents.

So my questions are metioned with "myself"

Q1: Can an employe eupload travel receipts via ESS portal ( with ESS BP 1.2 or 1.3) ?

Yourself- Yes there is a funcitonalit in ess BP1.2 to do this

Myself : Ok, and what is the functionality ?

Q2: And when employee uploads and saves these receipts, can these go and dynamically save in an external document management server autmatically?

yourself - The requirement was deemed not required and did not investigate further

myself : did you chose another solution yet and if yes, which one

Q3: And can the travel departmnt look into the receipts if a connection is established between this document management and SAP system?

Yourself - Yes

Myself: How the connection between the document management and SAP system is made ? Does SAP create a unique key expense note + document ?

Kind regards

Pascale Thys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

It will be helpful if you give us an idea about all the three queries.

I hope you will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a few questions regarding travel management?

Can an employe eupload travel receipts via ESS portal ( with ESS BP 1.2 or 1.3) ?

Myself- Yes there is a funcitonalit in ess BP1.2 to do this

And when employee uploads and saves these receipts, can these go and dynamically save in an external document management server autmatically?

Myself - The requirement was deemed not required and did not investigate further

And can the travel departmnt look into the receipts if a connection is established between this document management and SAP system?

Myself - Yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer

Can you just let me know how you are achieving this?

I have a similar requirement. Is EHP2 and BP1.2 an absolute necessity for this?

Please help

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos