Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CO Project Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I ran SAP CO Project Reports for Actuals/Plan /Variance from Library 6P3, I am prompted with "Select Database Profile" screen. When I input "000000000001" , Project Management Selection screen appears whereby I have to input a project or WBS range. How can I generate this screen in Report Painter??. I drilled down to the reports ABAP program and noticed there's an include program "INCLUDE RCNRW001." being called to get data from RPSCO_X tables. Is this include done through report Painter?? or was it modified for the 6P3 Library?. Can somebody please explain this to me? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

You want database profile screen or selection screen?

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tend to think that the Database profile prompts the Selection Screen. Could you please explain both scenarios? Thanks

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the database profile is already set, like in some CO reports and transaction, you will never get such pop window to set database profile because they are already taken care in code. so it is independent of selection screen..

If you think that same is your requirement then you can also default it as per your requirement say for example below.

clear tcndb.

TCNDB-PROFID = 'PS@BBP'.

tcndb-db_view = '000000000001'.

tcndb-maxlevel = '99'.

TCNDB-PROJ = CON_YES. " project definition

TCNDB-PRPS = CON_YES. " WBS element

TCNDB-NETZ_PSP = CON_YES. " network assigned to WBS

TCNDB-NETZ = CON_YES. " network w/o WBS

TCNDB-ACT_PSP = CON_YES. " activty assigned to WBS

• tcndb-act = con_yes. " activity w/o WBS

TCNDB-KOMP = CON_YES. " components

• tcndb-pfad_oben = con_yes. " path updwards

TCNDB-HIEKZ = CON_YES. " WBS with hierarchye

TCNDB-INCNT = CON_YES. " network with WBS element

TCNDB-INCVG = CON_YES. " activity with WBS element

cn_profd = tcndb-profid.

tcnds-ps_hierart = 1. "sight projects

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj.This material is very helpful. Now, how do I apply this in Report Painter to prompt Project Management Selection Screen? Do I have to apply the code through ABAP?

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use code. Make sure you first check that the profile if initial or not before you give option to set this. It should not just pop up on everyexecution.

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

This is mubeen can u help me

i need a help for pdf file for SAP PROJECT PREPRATION your respective answere

im waiting for your reply

Thanks

Edited by: mubeen uddin on Dec 2, 2008 2:58 PM