Windows Configures Crystal Reports XI release 2
1. We loaded XI from CD that we purchased that gave us problem displaying MSSQL MEMO fields of old reports written in version 10.
2. So we downloaded XI release 2 (220.127.116.116) and installed it. The message showed up and won't go away.
3. We uncheck the the update opion from help.
4. We installed SP3 (18.104.22.1686) and then installed SP4 (22.214.171.1243). The message still there.
5. Then we un-installed all version, re-installed released 2 full load downloaded from your website. The message showed up when restarted the PC and started application which using Crystal Reports.
Please advice, Thanks, Kailin
If you have any other versions of crystal reports with your machine then follow the below steps:
To resolve the issue:
1) Uninstall Crystal Reports XI Release 1.
2) Manually uninstall Crystal Reports XI before installing Crystal Reports any other version Earlier versions to the Crystal Reports XI.
3) Restart the system.
4) Login as the local administrator of the system. Ensure that no anti-virus or spy ware programs are running during the installation process.
5) Now install Crystal Reports XI Release 1.
Hope this helps you By avoiding you to throw from Pop-up.