cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS/MSS SC/DC Documentation???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think I've collected just about every bit of configuration documentation that exists on MSS/ESS for ECC50 on configuration, Business Packages, the cookbooks on track setup. I've got my tracks setup and am looking at ESS/MSS/PCUI. first off I thought I'd go look at the mss/pcr DC and track down the WD component that holds the interactive form. I'm still looking. Is there any documentation available that helps with the delivered mss/ess/pcui SC's and DC's, where functionality lives, or is it just hunt and peck until you figure it out?

Thanks,

Doug

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Douh,

Hope you already ahve this but incase , it's a good blog with screen shots:

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna,

That was a good blog and will help a lot.

Right now I'm trying to work on the mss/pcr DC. In particular I'm trying to work for the first time with a DC using interactive forms. I can't seem to find any view mss/pcr with an embedded form. I've heard there is a generic ISRForm WD application.Is this used in the MSS SC or is there a custom app for PCR forms. To be honest I'm at a loss as to where to start to look, but continue to look around and hope someone has some guidance on how best to approach modifications of ESS/MSS WD's. I've already made trivial modifications and deployed, that's no big deal. I'm just seeing MSS/ESS but PCUI brought in as dependency is not available for modifications. I assume some of what I need may be in there. So that's my struggle, what's in PCUI and how do I modify if I need to. Any help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded!

Thanks,

Doug