cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*price in billing*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in the billing document f2 system is taking the price form the condition record (new price) not copying the price of the sales order item even though maitaining right copy control and the pricing procedure.

Please give me the soluation how to maintain pricing of the sales order in the billing document not the present price of the item.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

mas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of your billing type and delivery type and maintain "G" for the field "Pricing Type".

Most probably, you would have maintained B there and hence the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Lkshmi suggested:

Check the Copying control betwee your delivery type and the Billing type (LF --> F2). If the Pricing condition type is maintined as B - Carryout New Pricing, change it to G - Copy Price Manual Price Elements and redetermine taxes .

Prase

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

at first please check the condition class of the condition in transaction V/06.

If the condition class is B, then it is a price.

Then you should go into the copy control (transaction VTFL or VTFA) and check the pricing. Here you should maintain a pricing type different from C or B.

During pricing type C or B the prices will be redetermine.

But if the condition class is different from B, then please have a look at the note 24832. This note describes the various pricing types and which conditions will be redetermine if you use a certain pricing type in the copy control.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Edited by: Claudia Neudeck on Sep 20, 2008 2:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

pricing type "G" is maintained in the copy control from delivery lf to inovice f2 but i found in the delivery doucment the delivery item reading the condition record and changing the new price ,

so the reason its transfering the new price in to the invoice.

please give to the solution how to fix this problem

Thanks in advace for your help

Best Regards

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohmmed,

If you maintain pricing procedure for delivery, system will always carry out new pricing determination for delivery document with pricing type B. This is hard-coded.

If you expect the pricing in billing document is copied from sales order, please consider the setting "Price source" in copy control (T-cd: VTFL) at item level. You could set this field as blank, this will ensure pricing in sales order being copied into billing document according to the setting of "pricing type".

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mas,

You could maintain the pricing type in copy control according to your own business requirment.

Please refer to SAP note 24832 for detailed information. It explains all the pricing types which you could use in the copy control.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Alex