cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Reports

Former Member

I would like to know where I can get a report that would show all the move in, move out, and cancel messages. I know that MD04 shows these messages, but where can I get these messages on a report i can print or convert to an excel spreadsheet? I'm running on SAP ECC 6.0. Any help would be muich appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

Go to MD04 and MD05 header menuListPrint variable (CRT+P) You will get all list and message you can print it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction MDLD to print MRP lists. As selection criteria, you can select the exception message groups that are of interest (in your case, ex msg grp 7).

Note that you can change the description of the 8 groups in Production --> Material Requirements Planning --> Evaluation --> Exception Messages --> Check Exception Group Texts, and you can change the assignment of exception messages to the groups in "Define and Group Exception Messages" in the same area of the IMG.

Unfortunately there is no standard report that you can download into Excel. The MRP list data is stored in tables MDKP and MDTB (which are linked in logical database DBM), and depending on your organisation's policies, you can either use abap queries (for just you) or an abap report (for anyone to access) using the tables or logical database or you'd have to spec a report for development.

Hope that answers your question

Alex Dixon